Copyrights & Disclaminer

The blog you are viewing is COPYRIGHTED by me: Foxxrain (aka Rammie). Anything featured on this blog is branded by these names only, unless otherwise stated. All contents in this blog, including but not limited to texts, images, contents, are my original work, my opinion, written and posted by me unless otherwise disclosed/stated. Any contents and/or information taken from this blog in any form (e.g. uploading, posting, duplicating, republishing, copying, reproduction, hotlinking, or rewording) without my permission/consent is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.


Creative Commons License FoxxRain Blog by FoxxRain, Rammie is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.



Thursday, June 16, 2011

Swiss Dot Boutique Haul: Bird On A Branch Necklace

This necklace was purchased at a local boutique called Swiss Dot while out and about with my BFF.  After a lazy Sunday afternoon lunch, she and I both venture out to local shops to do some shopping. We spotted this necklace in Gold first but I ended up getting mine in silver. My BFF got hers in gold.  The necklace grabbed my attention because I've seen similar designs being sold on Etsy.com for a lot higher price point.  This necklace is fun, causal, and cute :)  It's not known if crystal beads wired on to the branch are Swarovski or not, but nevertheless, they glitter well under natural light.  I'm not sure how well this necklace will wear on my skin for months to come, but I won't complain for $10!

Bird On A Branch Necklace :)
(I believe it's 16'' in length)

The Close Up:
(I think crystals are supposed to be "eggs")





No comments:

Post a Comment