Copyrights & Disclaminer

The blog you are viewing is COPYRIGHTED by me: Foxxrain (aka Rammie). Anything featured on this blog is branded by these names only, unless otherwise stated. All contents in this blog, including but not limited to texts, images, contents, are my original work, my opinion, written and posted by me unless otherwise disclosed/stated. Any contents and/or information taken from this blog in any form (e.g. uploading, posting, duplicating, republishing, copying, reproduction, hotlinking, or rewording) without my permission/consent is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.


Creative Commons License FoxxRain Blog by FoxxRain, Rammie is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.



Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Alisa Michelle Designs Jewelry Review

My order of Alisa Michelle necklaces came from Hautelook about a month ago and I've been wearing them regularly since then.  I've had my eyes on these necklaces for awhile but I always hesitated in ordering.  But one necklace in particular caught my eye this time and I decided to order.  The package took approximately three weeks to arrive.  When I opened my box, I was immediately displeased with the packaging.  Each jewelry piece came in a cheap plastic Ziploc bag and Hautelook linen pouches.  I thought being that these are "designer" jewelry, they would come in their own company logo boxes or pouches.  I was planning to give two of the necklaces as gifts and I knew I had to repackage them to make them more presentable (i.e. not so cheap looking).

Necklaces Purchased:
1) Insanity Necklace (Gold):  "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again & expecting different results."
2) Miss The Fun Necklace (Gold):  "If you obey all of the rules you miss the fun."
3) Darkest Before Dawn Necklace (Gold): "It is always darkest just before the dawn."

Prices of these necklaces will vary depending on which Hautelook sale you catch but they usually retails from $58 - $72.  Overall I was pleased with these necklaces.  The quality of the metal was as expected - they have that vintage, almost rustic look and feel to them.  Note:  These necklaces are not real gold or gold plated, but they have not turned my skin color to green (usually cheap accessories do that). 

For more information go to http://www.alisamichelle.com/SPLASH.html
To join Hautelook go to Hautelook
The Package:

The Goodies:

Insanity Necklace:



Miss The Fun Necklace:



Darkest Before Dawn Necklace:








2 comments:

  1. Just to let you know these necklaces are all 14kt gold plated which is precisely why your neck didn't turn green. As for the shipping, the designer is REQUIRED by Hautelook to send their products in within 3 days of the sale ending. Late shipping is not the designers fault it is Hautelook.

    Furthermore, for the price of the jewelry being so heavily discounted and the volume of pieces sold it is nearly impossible to offer gift bags. I do think if you wrote to the designer directly she would have been MORE than happy to send you some gift bags so your gifts would be presentable ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lisa for your comment! I didn't know they were 14k gold plated :) That is really good to know!

    ReplyDelete