Copyrights & Disclaminer

The blog you are viewing is COPYRIGHTED by me: Foxxrain (aka Rammie). Anything featured on this blog is branded by these names only, unless otherwise stated. All contents in this blog, including but not limited to texts, images, contents, are my original work, my opinion, written and posted by me unless otherwise disclosed/stated. Any contents and/or information taken from this blog in any form (e.g. uploading, posting, duplicating, republishing, copying, reproduction, hotlinking, or rewording) without my permission/consent is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.


Creative Commons License FoxxRain Blog by FoxxRain, Rammie is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.



Wednesday, June 15, 2011

HRH Collection Jewelry Review

My HRH Collection jewelry pieces arrived in a compact USPS box about a month ago.  It was well packaged tightly and it took about a week and a half from the day I ordered to arrive.  Since then I've been wearing most of the pieces regularly and I feel that I can give a fair assessment of these pieces.  I've purchased a total of six pieces from HRH Collection:

- Nautical Rope Gauge (Gold): $25
- The Ultra Sleek Necklace (High Polished Gold): $55
- Gunmetal Gauge: $15
- The Coco: $35
- The Ultra Luxe Necklace (Gold): $55
- Layering Chain Bracelet: $19

Of the pieces above, my favorite is The Ultra Sleek Necklace because it's very shiny, thick, hefty in weight, and nice length.  This piece is a versatile piece that is a reminiscent of chain necklaces from Chanel.  I felt that this was one piece from my order that was worth the price.  The most disappointing piece was the Nautical Rope Gauge, which I also loved, but it broke within the first 2 weeks of wearing it!  The necklace is light in weight, delicate than it looks, and can be worn alone or as a layering necklace. My least favorite was The Coco because few links were faded into almost rose gold, coppery color, which was noticeable to the naked eye.  (The Coco is originally gunmetal color.)  It appeared as though the original color has rubbed off or was worn off.  Rest of the pieces were mediocre in quality and appearance; it wasn't bad but it wasn't impressive.

My overall experience with HRH Collection was decent but it wasn't quite what I had expected.  It was very "hit or miss," while some pieces were worth the premium price, other were a bit overpriced for what they were.  However, keep in mind that all of these pieces are handmade by the owner, Alex.  So essentially you are paying for Artisan workmanship and labor.  Therefore, they will be more expensive than what you normally pay at a retail store.  I personally love Alex's style, and I think she can be a fashion inspiration to many.  She's a YouTube beauty guru, and an accomplished blogger.  I thoroughly enjoy reading her blog and watching her OOTD (Outfit Of The Day) videos.  I find that her blog and her videos are helpful in giving tips on how to wear her jewelry pieces.

For more information:
HRH Collection Shop:  http://shopwithhrh.com/
HRH Collection Blog (Alex's Blog):  http://www.hrhcollection.net/
HRH Collection YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/hrhcollection


Original Packaging:

Unboxing:


   Unveiling:


The Goodies! :)


 The Ultra Sleek Necklace (High Polished Gold) -
Personally my favorite :)


The Coco -
(You can't really tell by the picture, but
bottom right portion of the chain was faded )


Nautical Rope Gauge -
I quite liked this necklace until it broke


The Ultra Luxe Necklace (Silver) -
Frosty white silver color, chunky, mediocre quality


Layering Chain Bracelet -
Easy to wear, layer, versatile, goes with anything


Gunmetal Gauge -
Common design & color, but gives edgy feel when layered




2 comments: